We SAY we want “success”, but do we REALLY want it? Do we want happiness bad enough to CHANGE the things we’ve been “programmed” for from Middle-Class and Poor influences? What do we believe are the “correct” areas to put our time and energy? This can be the start of a better education, so we at least give ourselves a better chance to have a joyful happy life of freedom, instead of lifetime of “regret”. You can finally be able to make an EDUCATED decision for yourself (instead of taking OTHER people’s word for it) here at this site.
If we defend our “beliefs” about money but are not wealthy, then we’re “stuck” aren’t we?
Give yourself a chance. Invest at least a couple minutes into yourself (if you think you’re worth it) to suspend your disbelief that you “can’t“.
By the way: I hear the whiny words “I CAN’T” almost every week, from 97% of people. The other 3% are the wealthy. Parents: kids should not even have the word “can’t” in their vocabulary. I see it happening every day by parents and friends, thinking they’re doing people a favor by giving out their ignorant “free advice”. NOBODY should teach a kid limiting beliefs. Let a kid go for his PASSION or something they believe in, not just the “money”. We should not EVER shoot down their DREAMS by saying “that won’t work” and “you can’t do that”, especially if we are not educated on the specific subject. I hear the words “pyramid scheme” all the time from ignorant Middle-Class and Poor people, thinking they’re helping their kids, it is so very sad, knowing that Direct Sales has made more millionaires than every other industry, ALL PUT TOGETHER.
Listen: A school education will “get us by”, living month-to month for the rest of our life, and that is ok for most. However, a passion and SELF-education will make us a FORTUNE. Here are some simple wealth principles – some business education from Wealth and Success books, NOT “school” books:
There are basically 4 types of business where we can make money, and I have done every type. They are:
1. Employee: Where we work for somebody else, trading our valuable time for tiny wages. A “JOB”. Taxed heavily. A dead end. It stand for Just Over Broke.
2. Small business owner/self-employed : Where we invest all of our time and money to “buy ourself a JOB”, keeping us constantly busy. (Doctors office, Lawyer, restaurants, tanning shops, local skateboard shops, corner store, etc.).
3. Bigger (automated) Business: Where we have a SYSTEM that works for us, instead of ourselves working the business. This creates leverage, freedom, and wealth for the owner. (Franchising, (Automated) Business systems, Real Estate, etc. )
4. Investing: Where our money is working for US – we’re not working for the money. (stock options, bonds, dividends, etc.)
In business – if we ever want to stop struggling month-to-month and/or retire EARLY, we must “UNLEARN” the things we’ve been taught by the struggling Poor and the working Middle-Class, there is no other way. We must DECIDE to be rich, and invest TIME into ourselves to learn how to make the shift into numbers 3 and 4. It is not a big decision, it is only TINY little ones, EVERY single DAY consistently. If we ever want to make any REAL money and live a DREAM life of stability, freedom, and health – then we must decide that we DESERVE this life, and invest $5 – %10 per day and more importantly our TIME, to train, practice, and learn to build ourselves assets that will bring us in cash, 24-7, 7 days a week, WHETHER WE WORK OR NOT.
The question is: do you want the frappuccino, (or any other unnecessary items every day) or do you have the discipline and courage to learn “slow gratification”, inevitably bringing you WEALTH, in a 5-7 year business plan instead? I’m telling you now: We make that choice every single second whether we’re going to be wealthy or not. Everybody has 86,400 seconds (chances) every day. The difference is our decisions on HOW we SPEND each of those 86,400 seconds.
I’ll ask again: You have a choice…. Do you want to have to work 40 hours per week for the next 40 years to retire? … or would you rather follow a proven system to work part-time for 5-7 years, achieving Financial Freedom INSTEAD? The second option makes WAY more sense, doesn’t it?
I teach people how to build very simple automated Home-Base businesses, from home. This type of business generates 24-hour streaming income. (We make money while we sleep.) These business models are far superior to those of the “old school”. Most of the millionaires of today come from home businesses, built with their personal computer – not the traditional small businesses we might see on the streets. (It is extremely difficult because of the overhead.. (mortgage, employees, maintenance, insurance, etc.) The key word is CHANGE, and most people FEAR change, even though it is inevitable. We must learn to adapt to this fast-paced changing world, with new technological advances coming forward every day, or we get left behind and “miss out” on wealth or success, again and again. So we can either stick our head in the sand and keep on hiding like an ostrich, pretending the computer isn’t here, convincing ourselves “I’m not good with the computer!”… OR we can easily invest some time to LEARN a super simple superior business model, showing us how to make A LOT of money, doing what we’re doing already, which is doodling around on the computer on Facebook and Twitter!! Now think about this: Do you know how many people are sitting around wasting their life away for hours and hours on Facebook and Youtube?! — and they’re not even making any money DOING it?!! LOL!!!! Seriously already! With this FREE training, you can see exactly HOW you could make A LOT of extra money showing others how to make money online, and finally be able to get ahead financially. Now this should be an easy decision, shouldn’t it?!
Those that start to think about bigger things than themselves are the ones that will CHANGE, especially if they are not happy with where they are in life right now. When we start to think about the REAL important things in life – like what kind of life we want for our kids, or what we would actually do to be able to RETIRE our parents, or even the fact that we need our FREEDOM – THIS is when we decide “mediocre” is not an option. There is no freedom or leverage in a JOB. We are trading all of our time for money, when our TIME is more important. There is no freedom or leverage in a small business. We find out very quickly it is actually WORSE to be successful in a small business, because we even have LESS time to spend with our family. Those who decide to invest the TIME into themselves, so they can help OTHERS, are the ones that become WEALTHY. Sadly this is approximately 3% of us. The other 97% do the minimum, living a normal, regular (“mediocre”) life, sitting around, staying ignorant and afraid, complaining about their surroundings, waiting for something “lucky” to happen to them. When we decide we want to LIVE, instead of just exist. When we decide to be PRO-active instead of RE-active to life. When we decide to respond effectively to “what happens to us”, instead of blaming any other thing beside ourselves – (Response-ABILITY). This is the precise moment we decide to stop making excuses for where we are, go to work on ourselves to be able to help OTHERS, and live a life of EXTRAORDINARY PURPOSE. When we finally truly feel what that feels like, it is pure joy and happiness called SUCCESS.. Your friend, Marco